NEW YORK, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Lawfully, Inc., creator of the popular immigration status management app for individual immigrants, today announced its $2.5 seed funding round million from investors including Bluepoint Partners, Lotte Ventures, TBT, and angel investors focused on legaltech and AI. Additionally, Lawfully is celebrating a milestone of over 800,000 cases logged on its app, a 400% increase since the start of 2021.
Lawfully officially launched its first product, Lawfully Case Tracker, in 2020 and has seen tremendous growth within its organization and the immigrant community from those seeking assistance with their visas and green cards. . 12% of green card applicants in the US have used Lawfully’s mobile app, while 80% of users have a one-year retention of open cases, matching reports that every year 1 million new green cards and 10 million long-term nonimmigrant visas are issued. .
“With immigration laws changing frequently, it can be difficult for applicants to understand the complex US immigration system,” said Joon Ahn, CEO of Lawfully. support from US immigration attorneys. In our opinion, every immigrant should have Lawfully Case Tracker on their phone because it is an essential tool.
Lawfully’s reach and growth is not without the help of some leading investors, including:
- Bluepoint Partners: The company offers companies the strategic and financial capabilities of a multinational while being an accessible company with a local presence.
- Lotte Ventures: The company promotes rapid growth for established businesses through fund investments and accelerates programs for start-up entrepreneurs.
- Thoughts Become Things (TBT): A venture capital firm that uses industry knowledge and experience to help you create services and products that can make the world a better place.
- Angel investors who support immigrant communities with an interest in immigration, including Sanghun Kim, the former CEO of Naver, South Korea’s No. 1 search engine company.
The company also introduced four new features over the past three months, including:
- Accelerate the request for assistance; subscribers can access tools such as statistical data, cover letter templates, tips, and more.
- Q&A with legal immigration experts; Submit an individual question regarding your immigration issue to get an answer from Lawfully’s experts.
- New processing time and trend analysis; With time and trend analysis, users have access to start-to-finish processing time, define milestones, compare their case to similar cases, and estimate how quickly their case will be processed.
- Interview reviews; users can access past interview questions and ratings, compare interview experiences with others, as well as access USCIS interview reviews.
About Lawfully, Inc.
Lawfully is a legaltech start-up reinventing the legal industry with innovative technology solutions for immigration applicants and lawyers. Legally is the first and only company that offers individual immigration case analyzes and provides visibility into the immigration process. The Lawfully Case Tracker app is available on iOS and Android; for more information, visit https://www.lawfully.com.
RP Red Rooster